Visions and Missions
VISION of Food Engineering Department:
A world-class Food Technology Program with IT-support for advanced food enterprise development
MISSION of Food Engineering Department:
- Providing a solid educational experience through the diffusion and integration of knowledge of Food Science and Technology, and services to food industries.
- Educating students from a diverse background in the fundamental skills, knowledge and practice of Food Science and Technology in order to prepare them for a position in global industries and continue for advanced degrees in Food Science and Technology or related disciplines
- Providing research and professional services to streamline and optimize operations which contribute to the enhancement of the quality of life
- Acknowledging all talents that positively contribute to the quality of life of Indonesians and the international community
The objectives of the program are :
- To prepare students with a solid foundation of knowledge and understanding of Food Science and Technology theory that will be beneficial to contribute in International Food Industry
- To provide students with the methodological, and computational skills to operate effectively and efficiency through direct involvement in problem solving required in research at Food Science and Technology
- To provide students with information, communication and negotiation skills, and understanding of contemporary issues into practice in marketing of Food product
VISION of Faculty of Engineering:
A world-class Faculty of Engineering to enhance the sustainability of the local and global community through research and innovation in applied engineering
MISSION of Faculty of Engineering:
- Providing world-class quality education through lateral applied knowledge and best professional practice that will best prepare for tomorrow’s sustainability leaders.
- Promoting innovation, conducting professional services & high impact research that will increase and sustain the quality of life of the nation and the world of the 21st century.
- Providing a rich and conducive teaching and learning processes by recognizing and rewarding the most creative and value-adding talents, and fostering sharing knowledge.