Diana Lo, S.TP, M.Sc, Ph.D
Accreditation and Academic Assurance (AAA) Specialist under Vice Rector of Academic Development and Provoost, Bina Nusantara University
• PhD Study in Department of Food Science, National Pingtung University of Science and Technology
• Master Study in Department of Tropical Agriculture and International Cooperation, National Pingtung University of Science and Technology, majored in Food Science
• Undergraduate in Department of Food Science and Technology, Bogor Agricultural University, minored in Agribusiness
- Lecturer in Food Technology Department, Bina Nusantara University, Indonesia (2018-now)
- Lecturer in President University, Cikarang, Indonesia (Mar 2017-Dec 2017)
- Research Scholar in World Vegetable Center, Tainan, Taiwan (Aug 2016-Nov 2016)
- Part-time Lecturer for Food Packaging Class in Department of Food Science, National Pingtung University of Science and Technology, Pingtung, Taiwan (2015)
Publications and Patents
- Formulasi Minuman Berbasis Kumis Kucing untuk Menanggulangi dan Mencegah Hiperglikemik. Patent No. IDP000041053. Susi Indariani, Herold, Diana Lo, Min Rahminiwati, Frendy Ahmad, Novia Kordial, C. Hanny Wijaya
- Effect of silymarin on di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) induced injury in liver FL83B cells. Diana Lo, Yuh-Tai Wang, Ming-Chang Wu Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology, 2014, 38, 112-118. Q1 Environmental Chemistry, Q1 Health, Toxicology and Mutagenesis
- Physicochemical property changes during the fermentation of longan (Dimocarpus longan) mead and its aroma composition using multiple yeast inoculations. Journal of The Institute of Brewing, 2013, 119, 303-308. Chien-Hao Chen, Yi-Lin Wu, Diana Lo, Ming-Chang Wu. Q2 Food Science.
- Best Poster Presenter in 2018 HiSEA International Conference: Opportunities in Developing and Implementing Sustainable Functional Foods & Nutraceuticals. March 27-28, 2018, Jakarta.
- Best Oral Presenter in 2017 HiSEA International Conference: Revitalising & Repositioning Functional Foods and Nutraceuticals as Essential Indicators of Wellness. March 22-24, 2017, Jakarta.
- Committee in Science and Technology Division of Perhimpunan Penggiat Pangan Fungsional dan Nutrasetikal Indonesia (P3FNI) under International Society for Nutraceutical and Functional Food (ISNFF).
Last updated :